We have territorial coverage with owned branch offices in Angolan national ports including all offshore terminals:
- Porto Ambriz
- Porto Amboim
SEATRADE supplies shipping agency port services such as:
- Vessels In/Outward clearance
- Assistance to Mooring Master for CBM operations in Luanda.
- Coordination of Ship-to-ship operations on a daily basis, which includes follow up of the transfer of equipment’s, scheduling and coordinating berthing/unberthing maneouvers with pilots, tugboats and operators
- Providing vessels and tugboats with necessary operational instructions, working papers, licenses
- Guaranteeing continues communication with Port Authorities for smooth in/outward clearance and cargo operations.
- Vessel call registry and cargo documents submission at Port and Customs electronic data system
- We assist ship owners with local content rules advice, supply logistic services, administrative facilities and all the support that may be necessary to operate in our market
We are also operating with a group of companies that can provide a wide range of services such as:
- Bunkers supply
- Cargo survey, control and tally
- National and international Logistic