Seatrade provides high-quality shipping, logistics and marine services in all ports of the Angola.
Ship's Agency Services
Seatrade is one of the biggest shipping agencies in Angola, with an outstanding reputation for the quality of the services that we provide.
We handle more than 500 vessels annually through a national network consisting in 7 (seven) regional owned offices:
- Porto Amboim
Our team is trained to work for the success of Vessel’s operations with less time loss. Seatrade involvement level on vessel’s operations is total, namely by:
- Giving assistance to Mooring Master for CBM operations.
- Coordinating around 5 (five) Ship-to-ship operations per day, which includes transfer of equipment’s, scheduling berthing/unberthing maneouvers with Pilots, tugboats and Operators.
- Providing Vessel’s and Tugboats with necessary operation instructions, working papers, licenses.
- Guaranteeing continues communication with Port Authorities for smooth In/outward clearance and cargo operations.
- Permanent contact with offshore terminals Operators.
Fast and well-coordinated delivery of husbandry services during your port call will ensure efficient vessel turn-around, minimizing time spent at the port.
Our excellent relation with suppliers and Port Authorities ensure your needs are given preference.
Our assistance includes:
- Meet and Greet
- Travel arrangements
- Local Transportation
- Hotel Accommodation
- Purchasing - procurement
- Medical assistance
- Car/bus hire
- Spares clearance and delivery
- Bunkers and luboils supply
- Fresh water supply
- Communication services
- Cash to master
- Crew rotation management
Protective Agency Services
Seatrade can offer service to owners & charterers by providing an independent company support, namely:
- Assistance with official and Legal matters
- Protection of Master, Owners and Charterers commercial or legal interests
- Full follow up and report of the occurrence for Legal matters
- Full follow up and report of vessel’s Operations
- Full follow up of official tariffs compliance and Disbursement account services
Forward freight cover for both single and multiple cargoes and can be further combined with ship/shore services.
Seatrade provides logistic support for the movement and distribution from origin to destination.
Combined air, sea transport and broker services, our logistic solutions conduct to straight results.
Our logistic services are stablished basis on:
- Pro-active work ethic
- Single point of contact & transport partner
- Logistic service adjusted to Customer requirements
- Cycle time reduction
- Open Channel of communication
- Constant revision and evaluation of cost and time schedules
- Comprehensive logistics analysis
- Supply chain management
- Claims processing
Seatrade is qualified to assist with local regulations and services for the Clearance of shipment’s and vessels.
Our staff will not only perform the work for you at the lowest cost, but will also keep you updated during the process.
We have the experience to clear goods either for definitive or temporary entry or for cargo in transit, namely:
- Import/export Custom formalities
- Vessel’s Temporary Importation
- Duty payments
- IMPA Authorizations and Inspections
- Consulting on tariff quotas and classifications
Ethics and Compliance
At Seatrade we make a commitment to do our business with integrity, respecting cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals in of all countries. Our business pratices garantee to our customers, partners and suplliers the compliance of the current laws.
- Promise only what we expect to delivery
- Not Knowingly mislead others
- Not participate in unacceptable business practices
- Fulfil our obligations and commitments
We expect the same commitments from third parties acting on our behalf.